Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 8: Three Gifts Dusky Light, Surprising Reflection, Lovely Shadow

1.  Dusky Light....the good morning/goodbye kiss Jason gives me before daybreak each weekday before he slips off to the gym before heading in to work. I absolutely love that he does this, even though I'm often (ok, more like ALMOST ALWAYS) still asleep (5:45 is early!).

2.  Surprising reflection...my own face in the mirror..more fine lines and freckles just keep on coming. Some mornings I feel positively ancient.  And yet, I can still vividly remember the feeling of being a child, convinced I would NEVER grow up and that the sands of time seemed to pass So. Very. Slowly.

3.  Lovely shadow...a bird soaring high overhead with wings outstretched.  Completely unconcerned with the goings-on below.

No comments:

Post a Comment