Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3: Three Graces Overheard

1.  My children singing along to Christian radio in the cake seat of our car a I drive. They're favorite song right now is Mandisa's "Overcomer", which I also love. I'm often amazed to hear my just-turned-six year-old song literally every word to every song that plays, and it melts my heart each and every time.

2.  "Oh, good, Angela's here! My kids will be so happy that her kids will be here for them to play with."  Overheard today upon entering the gym. So thankful that my kids are welcomed/assets to the nursery play group, as opposed to being dreaded bullies.

3.  Jason, snoring in bed beside me.  This sound is the result of a hard, but honest day's work to provide for our family. It also indicates that he is peaceful and deep in sleep, resting the body that  has performed so many physically draining actions  throughout thr course of this day ;and countless others).

No comments:

Post a Comment