Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 7: Three Graces from Someone You Love...

1.  I stayed longer than I had said I would at a meeting away from home last night. Instead of a guilt trip, I arrived home to find Jason's lunch for today already packed, and the covers on my side of the bed turned down (especially sweet, considering I had left the house with laundry covering the bed.

2.  I recently asked an acquaintance of the past year and a half for her address "to mail a Christmas card, only to discover that she doesn't celebrate Christmas due to her religious beliefs. She was extremely kind in the way she responded to me, and extended grace to me in what could  have been an awkward situation and I love her all the more for it!

3.  My mother constantly offers to watch my children so I dont have to drag them to the gym with me, or to go on errands with me and sit with N&E in the car, so I can run in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment