Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 3: Three Gifts Shining

1.  Sunshine!  Today was the most BEAUTIFUL day.  The temperature was perfect.  And after a couple weeks of (greatly needed and appreciated, but still a little gloomy) rain, it was even more wonderful.

2.  Stainless Steel pots and pans...oh how I love them!!  I don't know exactly how long I've had mine, but no matter how many times I scorch cheese in the bottom of them, they always come clean and shine up like brand new.  Giving me a clean (*and shiny*) slate to embark on my next culinary endeavor.

3.  Those who do everything without grumbling or complaining.  Philippians 2:15 tells us that those who do all things in this manner will become blameless and pure children of God, without fault in a crooked generation.  They will shine like stars in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment